Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Health Commitment

I am not going to go on a diet.
I am not going to exercise until I can't move.
I am not going to kill myself trying to lose weight.

I am going to eat healthier.
I am going to be more active.
I am going to be happy with me.

That is my health commitment for 2013. To be a healthier happier ME. If with that comes a smaller number on the scale then that's great but my main goal is to just be healthy and to be me.
The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms
*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. Todays writing prompt was - Health Commitment of 2013. If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

1 comment:

Kim {Hope Whispers} said...

These are great commitments. I was always one to push myself until I just couldn't go any further. Which for some is ok, but for me it just made me sicker. Trying to find the perfect balance is hard. Thanks for stopping by Hope Whispers, hope you visit again soon! Followed :)

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!